Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2021

Common sentences: She's accustomed to getting up early. - Tom had a good time in Boston. - Where can I get a taxi? - She hates fish and never eats any. - This is my brother. - I'd like to see your sister. - He remained silent. - I am the tallest in our class. - Mary asked her son to behave himself. - Could you tell me which way I should go? - I'm just a regular office worker. - No, thank you. - She expected him to solve the problem. - She asked for my help. - Why not have dinner with us? - He was reading a newspaper. - I see. I thought there were lots of Americans teaching English in your country. - Will you go with us? - That isn't fair. - - ( EnglishH 0206 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She's+accustomed+to+getting+up+early.+-+Tom+had+a+good+time+in+Boston.+-+Where+can+I+get+a+taxi?+-+She+hates+fish+and+never+eats+any.+-+This+is+my+brother.+-+I'd+like+to+see+your+sister.+-+He+remained+silent.+-+I+am+the+tallest+in+our+class.+-+Mary+asked+her+son+to+behave+himself.+-+Could+you+tell+me+which+way+I+should+go?+-+I'm+just+a+regular+office+worker.+-+No,+thank+you.+-+She+expected+him+to+solve+the+problem.+-+She+asked+for+my+help.+-+Why+not+have+dinner+with+us?+-+He+was+reading+a+newspaper.+-+I+see.+I+thought+there+were+lots+of+Americans+teaching+English+in+your+country.+-+Will+you+go+with+us?+-+That+isn't+fair.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .