Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2021

Common sentences: The ice has melted. - It rains a lot in June in Japan. - Hi Vicky. - I think their playing LA. - Behind the bank. - She advised him not to eat between meals. - They're the same. - Are you still playing the bassoon? - What time does the club open? - Please hold the line a moment. - Do you want to pick them up or should we deliver them? - Don't interfere in my affairs. - My brother and I are getting together for dinner. Do you want to come with us? - Tom has no friends to play with. - Where did you see the woman? - I didn't see it. - Thanks. - Say hello to your friends. - Which one is cheaper? - - ( EnglishH 0210 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=The+ice+has+melted.+-+It+rains+a+lot+in+June+in+Japan.+-+Hi+Vicky.+-+I+think+their+playing+LA.+-+Behind+the+bank.+-+She+advised+him+not+to+eat+between+meals.+-+They're+the+same.+-+Are+you+still+playing+the+bassoon?+-+What+time+does+the+club+open?+-+Please+hold+the+line+a+moment.+-+Do+you+want+to+pick+them+up+or+should+we+deliver+them?+-+Don't+interfere+in+my+affairs.+-+My+brother+and+I+are+getting+together+for+dinner.+Do+you+want+to+come+with+us?+-+Tom+has+no+friends+to+play+with.+-+Where+did+you+see+the+woman?+-+I+didn't+see+it.+-+Thanks.+-+Say+hello+to+your+friends.+-+Which+one+is+cheaper?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .