Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2021

Common sentences: Sure. Look here. Canada is north of the United States. - This classroom is very large. - I like jazz music. - I can't explain the difference between those two. - Did he tell you the truth? - I went there by bus and train. - I bought her a new car. - I'm feeling fine now. - You ought to ask him for advice. - You ought to have told me that before. - I don't want to wait that long. - The teacher compared my poem with one of his. - He acted as my guide. - How's business? - Is your wife with you? - I'm learning music. - She wants to go out with him. - All of us want to live as long as possible. - Get on the horse. - - ( EnglishH 1207 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Sure.+Look+here.+Canada+is+north+of+the+United+States.+-+This+classroom+is+very+large.+-+I+like+jazz+music.+-+I+can't+explain+the+difference+between+those+two.+-+Did+he+tell+you+the+truth?+-+I+went+there+by+bus+and+train.+-+I+bought+her+a+new+car.+-+I'm+feeling+fine+now.+-+You+ought+to+ask+him+for+advice.+-+You+ought+to+have+told+me+that+before.+-+I+don't+want+to+wait+that+long.+-+The+teacher+compared+my+poem+with+one+of+his.+-+He+acted+as+my+guide.+-+How's+business?+-+Is+your+wife+with+you?+-+I'm+learning+music.+-+She+wants+to+go+out+with+him.+-+All+of+us+want+to+live+as+long+as+possible.+-+Get+on+the+horse.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .