Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Common sentences: She announced her engagement to him. - I'm so happy. - She doesn't pay much attention to how she dresses. - Mr. Wright speaks Japanese like a native speaker. - He seldom went there. - They got into the boat. - We are very similar. - I need some tissues. - Not really, I have two friends who live in the same building. We all had dinner together last night. - I have a lot of homework to do. - The curtain fell. - Would you like some salad? - Thank you for inviting me to your birthday party. - I have a toothache. - He arrived after the bell rang. - He plays golf two or three times a month. - She is eight. - I had a fight with my older brother yesterday. - I made a mistake. - - ( EnglishH 0413 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+announced+her+engagement+to+him.+-+I'm+so+happy.+-+She+doesn't+pay+much+attention+to+how+she+dresses.+-+Mr.+Wright+speaks+Japanese+like+a+native+speaker.+-+He+seldom+went+there.+-+They+got+into+the+boat.+-+We+are+very+similar.+-+I+need+some+tissues.+-+Not+really,+I+have+two+friends+who+live+in+the+same+building.+We+all+had+dinner+together+last+night.+-+I+have+a+lot+of+homework+to+do.+-+The+curtain+fell.+-+Would+you+like+some+salad?+-+Thank+you+for+inviting+me+to+your+birthday+party.+-+I+have+a+toothache.+-+He+arrived+after+the+bell+rang.+-+He+plays+golf+two+or+three+times+a+month.+-+She+is+eight.+-+I+had+a+fight+with+my+older+brother+yesterday.+-+I+made+a+mistake.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .