Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Common sentences: I am here on business. - Do you think tomorrow will be a nice day? - I don't like any of them. - It was her that told me. - She is growing tall. - No, of course not. I already bought them a present. - How do you feel about the issue? - Please don't forget to put out the fire before you go home. - I have to find it. - Would you mind putting a link on your web page to our company's web site? - We agreed to the plan. - She watched the children swimming in the pool. - She is a nurse. - Tom isn't as old as he looks. - She often calls him names. - Do you have a minute? - I got on the wrong train. - He's about the same age as you are. - He is sure to come. - - ( EnglishH 0417 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+am+here+on+business.+-+Do+you+think+tomorrow+will+be+a+nice+day?+-+I+don't+like+any+of+them.+-+It+was+her+that+told+me.+-+She+is+growing+tall.+-+No,+of+course+not.+I+already+bought+them+a+present.+-+How+do+you+feel+about+the+issue?+-+Please+don't+forget+to+put+out+the+fire+before+you+go+home.+-+I+have+to+find+it.+-+Would+you+mind+putting+a+link+on+your+web+page+to+our+company's+web+site?+-+We+agreed+to+the+plan.+-+She+watched+the+children+swimming+in+the+pool.+-+She+is+a+nurse.+-+Tom+isn't+as+old+as+he+looks.+-+She+often+calls+him+names.+-+Do+you+have+a+minute?+-+I+got+on+the+wrong+train.+-+He's+about+the+same+age+as+you+are.+-+He+is+sure+to+come.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .