Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2021

Common sentences: How long does it take by bus? - I think it's time for me to show you how to do that properly. - I should have taken the money. - It's not that far. Do you see that Yellow building over there? - Get your things together. - She weeded the garden. - That's strange. - How much do you weigh? - Let's go out and eat dinner together from time to time. - She was busy with her knitting. - I guess you'll need some help. - He asked if I like Chinese food. - What made her do that? - I disagree with you. - I'll tell him you called. - There's no evidence. - Thank you. - Will you show me the picture? - The police arrested a suspect in connection with the robbery. - - ( EnglishH 1202 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=How+long+will+it+take?+-+I+write+to+my+mother+once+a+month.+-+Are+you+OK?+-+There+is+a+melon+on+the+table.+-+Please+turn+in+your+report+by+next+Saturday.+-+All+I+have+is+a+book.+-+We+thoroughly+enjoyed+the+delicious+meal.+-+I+have+been+a+teacher+for+15+years.+-+He+asked+for+a+beer.+-+Hi,+is+Mrs.+Smith+there,+please?+-+Great.+-+Tom+looks+pale.+-+I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+get+a+new+job.+-+Can+you+carry+this+for+me?+-+Now+that+you+are+eighteen,+you+can+get+a+driver's+license.+-+He+is+actually+not+the+manager.+-+He+doesn't+eat+this,+does+he?+-+I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+come+clean.+-+I+want+to+buy+a+new+computer.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .