Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Common sentences: She can speak English, of course. - Didn't you read the book? - She advised him to drink more milk. - I moved last month. - He must be homesick. - Do you have these shoes in my size? - I asked my mother if breakfast was ready. - Will you go by train? - We were nearly frozen to death. - She cooks for him every day, but he doesn't appreciate it. - She blackmailed him. - Do you think I don't know what's happening? - Go say goodbye to them before they leave. - I'm sorry, but I don't have any small change. - I was tired, but I couldn't sleep. - You must not jump to conclusions. - Yes, please. - I'm sure I'll be able to find it. - Please check your valuables at the front desk. - - ( EnglishH 0415 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=What's+Ken+doing+now?+-+I'm+very+busy+today.+-+The+ice+has+melted.+-+I+always+buy+fresh+vegetables+instead+of+frozen+ones.+-+She+was+already+in+love+with+him.+-+Does+she+know+you?+-+Yeah,+I'd+like+to+go.+Do+you+think+we+should+have+dinner+first?+-+That's+too+many.+-+Tom+doesn't+have+a+bicycle.+-+She+advised+him+to+go+on+a+strict+diet.+-+Were+the+people+in+the+other+car+all+right?+-+I'll+be+right+back.+-+Everyone+likes+her.+-+I+will+never+see+him+again.+-+Her+red+dress+made+her+stand+out.+-+She+went+on+working.+-+Don't+let+the+dog+in.+-+We+lay+on+the+grass.+-+John+came+running+into+the+room.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .