Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2021

Common sentences: The children were so excited after the party that they couldn't sleep. - Which airport do I leave from? - He has the ability to do the job. - She choked him. - Sure. Where should I put this cup? - They are pretty. - She picked him up at the station. - He has much more money than I have. - I really trust his ability. - I hit on a good idea. - You can get a car license after you turn eighteen. - She made jam from the apples. - See you around. - He accepted my idea. - Andrew, would you like to play a game? - 52 cents. - Yes, I have them with me. Do you want to look at them? - I can't believe you turned down that job. - I think that that book is not so interesting. - - ( EnglishH 1210 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=The+children+were+so+excited+after+the+party+that+they+couldn't+sleep.+-+Which+airport+do+I+leave+from?+-+He+has+the+ability+to+do+the+job.+-+She+choked+him.+-+Sure.+Where+should+I+put+this+cup?+-+They+are+pretty.+-+She+picked+him+up+at+the+station.+-+He+has+much+more+money+than+I+have.+-+I+really+trust+his+ability.+-+I+hit+on+a+good+idea.+-+You+can+get+a+car+license+after+you+turn+eighteen.+-+She+made+jam+from+the+apples.+-+See+you+around.+-+He+accepted+my+idea.+-+Andrew,+would+you+like+to+play+a+game?+-+52+cents.+-+Yes,+I+have+them+with+me.+Do+you+want+to+look+at+them?+-+I+can't+believe+you+turned+down+that+job.+-+I+think+that+that+book+is+not+so+interesting.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .