Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Common sentences: Are you going to attend their wedding? - He got angry. - Billy is good at sports. - He was in good health last summer. - He is my brother. - Of course. - How long does it take? - I had my bicycle fixed yesterday. - The history class starts at nine. - He decided to quit smoking. - I also like cake. - He is very kind. - I lived abroad for ten years. - What's your favorite sport? - Near the bank. - She must be sick. - I poured water into the bucket. - Ken beat me at chess. - She has about as many stamps as I do. - - ( EnglishH 1916 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Are+you+going+to+attend+their+wedding?+-+He+got+angry.+-+Billy+is+good+at+sports.+-+He+was+in+good+health+last+summer.+-+He+is+my+brother.+-+Of+course.+-+How+long+does+it+take?+-+I+had+my+bicycle+fixed+yesterday.+-+The+history+class+starts+at+nine.+-+He+decided+to+quit+smoking.+-+I+also+like+cake.+-+He+is+very+kind.+-+I+lived+abroad+for+ten+years.+-+What's+your+favorite+sport?+-+Near+the+bank.+-+She+must+be+sick.+-+I+poured+water+into+the+bucket.+-+Ken+beat+me+at+chess.+-+She+has+about+as+many+stamps+as+I+do.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .