Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Common sentences: Sounds like a nice place. - Great, isn't it? - How far is it? - The desk is made of wood. - My association with them didn't last long. - Tom stopped to take a close look at the car. - A thousand yen will do. - We suspected him of lying. - She has a lot of work to do. - Please plan to leave between 6:00 and 7:00. - No, I'm still waiting for you to send me that image file for the homepage? - He resembles his grandfather. - Many friends came to see me off. - I am afraid he will make a mistake. - It is no use asking him again. - I couldn't go out on account of the bad weather. - Now that you are eighteen, you can get a driver's license. - Tom doesn't like me. - She's about the same age as I am. - - ( EnglishH 0523 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Sounds+like+a+nice+place.+-+Great,+isn't+it?+-+How+far+is+it?+-+The+desk+is+made+of+wood.+-+My+association+with+them+didn't+last+long.+-+Tom+stopped+to+take+a+close+look+at+the+car.+-+A+thousand+yen+will+do.+-+We+suspected+him+of+lying.+-+She+has+a+lot+of+work+to+do.+-+Please+plan+to+leave+between+6:00+and+7:00.+-+No,+I'm+still+waiting+for+you+to+send+me+that+image+file+for+the+homepage?+-+He+resembles+his+grandfather.+-+Many+friends+came+to+see+me+off.+-+I+am+afraid+he+will+make+a+mistake.+-+It+is+no+use+asking+him+again.+-+I+couldn't+go+out+on+account+of+the+bad+weather.+-+Now+that+you+are+eighteen,+you+can+get+a+driver's+license.+-+Tom+doesn't+like+me.+-+She's+about+the+same+age+as+I+am.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .