Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Common sentences: Call me at the office. - Please speak English. - You should have told me that you wanted me to come alone. - That's too many. - She accepted his gift. - A good coach is like a father to his players. - I want you to write to me as soon as you get there. - They were very excited. - She was brought up by him. - We are very similar. - Ken will be fifteen next year. - I bought her a new car. - I didn't need to tell him. - I don't care about your past. - I don't speak Japanese. - You can read this book. - Can you swim? - I never imagined he'd do that to me. - Have you ever sung in public? - - ( EnglishH 1914 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Call+me+at+the+office.+-+Please+speak+English.+-+You+should+have+told+me+that+you+wanted+me+to+come+alone.+-+That's+too+many.+-+She+accepted+his+gift.+-+A+good+coach+is+like+a+father+to+his+players.+-+I+want+you+to+write+to+me+as+soon+as+you+get+there.+-+They+were+very+excited.+-+She+was+brought+up+by+him.+-+We+are+very+similar.+-+Ken+will+be+fifteen+next+year.+-+I+bought+her+a+new+car.+-+I+didn't+need+to+tell+him.+-+I+don't+care+about+your+past.+-+I+don't+speak+Japanese.+-+You+can+read+this+book.+-+Can+you+swim?+-+I+never+imagined+he'd+do+that+to+me.+-+Have+you+ever+sung+in+public?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .