Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Common sentences: I'm so hungry that I could eat a horse. - I think you should think about the future. - When I was feeding my dog, I noticed that the gate had been left open. - She was aching all over. - There are some books on the table. - I'll have a glass of water please. - How about this fruit? - Tom bought his truck used. - He had already gone. - I've made a lot of friends since I entered college. - He didn't attend the meeting. - I see. I thought there were lots of Americans teaching English in your country. - Oh, I've heard he's really good. I don't think you have anything to worry about. - He never listens to what his father says. - Two ice creams, please. - He is unmarried. - She has never visited him. - That's right! - I'm going to leave. - - ( EnglishH 0417 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'm+so+hungry+that+I+could+eat+a+horse.+-+I+think+you+should+think+about+the+future.+-+When+I+was+feeding+my+dog,+I+noticed+that+the+gate+had+been+left+open.+-+She+was+aching+all+over.+-+There+are+some+books+on+the+table.+-+I'll+have+a+glass+of+water+please.+-+How+about+this+fruit?+-+Tom+bought+his+truck+used.+-+He+had+already+gone.+-+I've+made+a+lot+of+friends+since+I+entered+college.+-+He+didn't+attend+the+meeting.+-+I+see.+I+thought+there+were+lots+of+Americans+teaching+English+in+your+country.+-+Oh,+I've+heard+he's+really+good.+I+don't+think+you+have+anything+to+worry+about.+-+He+never+listens+to+what+his+father+says.+-+Two+ice+creams,+please.+-+He+is+unmarried.+-+She+has+never+visited+him.+-+That's+right!+-+I'm+going+to+leave.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .