Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2021

Common sentences: I shouldn't have logged off. - I am a student, but he isn't. - It's too big. - I like him. - You're in better shape than I am. - It might be my cell phone, I don't think I have very good reception. - The hunter shot a bear. - Keep in touch. - How many people do you have in your family? - I don't have anything to do either. I didn't do anything today except clean my house. - He extended his right arm. - Sure, I've had the steak and the lobster before. They're both very good. - My mother is strict about manners. - I want to learn how to swim. - Mary is a very pretty girl. - Where there's a will, there's a way. - He fed his dog at the same time every day. - Can I help? - I give you my word. - - ( EnglishH 1810 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+shouldn't+have+logged+off.+-+I+am+a+student,+but+he+isn't.+-+It's+too+big.+-+I+like+him.+-+You're+in+better+shape+than+I+am.+-+It+might+be+my+cell+phone,+I+don't+think+I+have+very+good+reception.+-+The+hunter+shot+a+bear.+-+Keep+in+touch.+-+How+many+people+do+you+have+in+your+family?+-+I+don't+have+anything+to+do+either.+I+didn't+do+anything+today+except+clean+my+house.+-+He+extended+his+right+arm.+-+Sure,+I've+had+the+steak+and+the+lobster+before.+They're+both+very+good.+-+My+mother+is+strict+about+manners.+-+I+want+to+learn+how+to+swim.+-+Mary+is+a+very+pretty+girl.+-+Where+there's+a+will,+there's+a+way.+-+He+fed+his+dog+at+the+same+time+every+day.+-+Can+I+help?+-+I+give+you+my+word.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .