Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Common sentences: I caught five fish yesterday. - I shouldn't have stayed up all night. - I'm sorry to hear that you got a divorce. - I don't understand German. - Tired from the hard work, he went to bed earlier than usual. - Hi Sarah, how are you? - Can I borrow some money? - I wonder if this is love. - There is going to be a storm. - I don't like to eat fish with many bones. - Will there be anything else? - I don't like men like him. - I want to go to America some day. - Thanks. And this word? How do you pronounce this? - This castle is beautiful. - Don't share this with anyone. - There is an urgent need for shelter. - Do you like bowling? - He designed the car. - - ( EnglishH 1909 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+caught+five+fish+yesterday.+-+I+shouldn't+have+stayed+up+all+night.+-+I'm+sorry+to+hear+that+you+got+a+divorce.+-+I+don't+understand+German.+-+Tired+from+the+hard+work,+he+went+to+bed+earlier+than+usual.+-+Hi+Sarah,+how+are+you?+-+Can+I+borrow+some+money?+-+I+wonder+if+this+is+love.+-+There+is+going+to+be+a+storm.+-+I+don't+like+to+eat+fish+with+many+bones.+-+Will+there+be+anything+else?+-+I+don't+like+men+like+him.+-+I+want+to+go+to+America+some+day.+-+Thanks.+And+this+word?+How+do+you+pronounce+this?+-+This+castle+is+beautiful.+-+Don't+share+this+with+anyone.+-+There+is+an+urgent+need+for+shelter.+-+Do+you+like+bowling?+-+He+designed+the+car.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .