Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Common sentences: My name is Jessica. What's yours? - You should have knocked before you came in. - She didn't show up. - I think you're right. Thank you. - Where's the nearest hospital? - How far is it to the airport? - Thank you for the information. - I don't understand and I'm not used to not understanding. Please explain it once more. - I'll pay for dinner. - She asked him out on a date. - I don't want to lose this match. - I think the summer is a good time to visit Berlin. It's a beautiful place and the people there are very nice. - I can't remember how to use this machine. - Do you think tomorrow will be a nice day? - My mother is in the hospital now. - Good. Get some rest and I'll bring over some food later. - What does she have? - Chris, where are you going? - I'm not afraid. - - ( EnglishH 0243 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=My+name+is+Jessica.+What's+yours?+-+You+should+have+knocked+before+you+came+in.+-+She+didn't+show+up.+-+I+think+you're+right.+Thank+you.+-+Where's+the+nearest+hospital?+-+How+far+is+it+to+the+airport?+-+Thank+you+for+the+information.+-+I+don't+understand+and+I'm+not+used+to+not+understanding.+Please+explain+it+once+more.+-+I'll+pay+for+dinner.+-+She+asked+him+out+on+a+date.+-+I+don't+want+to+lose+this+match.+-+I+think+the+summer+is+a+good+time+to+visit+Berlin.+It's+a+beautiful+place+and+the+people+there+are+very+nice.+-+I+can't+remember+how+to+use+this+machine.+-+Do+you+think+tomorrow+will+be+a+nice+day?+-+My+mother+is+in+the+hospital+now.+-+Good.+Get+some+rest+and+I'll+bring+over+some+food+later.+-+What+does+she+have?+-+Chris,+where+are+you+going?+-+I'm+not+afraid.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .