Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Common sentences: He lived to be eighty years old. - Across the street. - You should have done so. - I'm hungry! - Tom concentrated on his work. - What time is your plane scheduled to leave? - They adopted the orphan. - She felt like taking a walk. - It's about time we went back. - He was sitting between Mary and Tom. - Physics is my favorite subject. - Miss Anderson, how will you be paying? - Tomorrow is Mother's Day. - She surprised him with a small gift. - This yogurt tastes strange. - Anywhere with a bed will do. - I'm hungry. - She is kind. - How was the trip? - - ( EnglishH 0519 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He+lived+to+be+eighty+years+old.+-+Across+the+street.+-+You+should+have+done+so.+-+I'm+hungry!+-+Tom+concentrated+on+his+work.+-+What+time+is+your+plane+scheduled+to+leave?+-+They+adopted+the+orphan.+-+She+felt+like+taking+a+walk.+-+It's+about+time+we+went+back.+-+He+was+sitting+between+Mary+and+Tom.+-+Physics+is+my+favorite+subject.+-+Miss+Anderson,+how+will+you+be+paying?+-+Tomorrow+is+Mother's+Day.+-+She+surprised+him+with+a+small+gift.+-+This+yogurt+tastes+strange.+-+Anywhere+with+a+bed+will+do.+-+I'm+hungry.+-+She+is+kind.+-+How+was+the+trip?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .