Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Common sentences: She is very intelligent. - I got up at six-thirty this morning. - I always have a look at the newspaper before breakfast. - The old woman got hurt when she fell. - Could I park my car here? - Beauty is but skin-deep. - Who is their homeroom teacher? - May I open a can? - Hi James, it's good to see you again. - We must leave early. - Who built it? - Don't be late for the train. - Give me a coffee, please. - I really need to get some things before I leave. - I have seen that girl before. - He adapted himself to his new life. - Tom finally gave up smoking. - This tea is too bitter. - Should I wait for you here? - - ( EnglishH 1744 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+is+very+intelligent.+-+I+got+up+at+six-thirty+this+morning.+-+I+always+have+a+look+at+the+newspaper+before+breakfast.+-+The+old+woman+got+hurt+when+she+fell.+-+Could+I+park+my+car+here?+-+Beauty+is+but+skin-deep.+-+Who+is+their+homeroom+teacher?+-+May+I+open+a+can?+-+Hi+James,+it's+good+to+see+you+again.+-+We+must+leave+early.+-+Who+built+it?+-+Don't+be+late+for+the+train.+-+Give+me+a+coffee,+please.+-+I+really+need+to+get+some+things+before+I+leave.+-+I+have+seen+that+girl+before.+-+He+adapted+himself+to+his+new+life.+-+Tom+finally+gave+up+smoking.+-+This+tea+is+too+bitter.+-+Should+I+wait+for+you+here?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .