Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Common sentences: You're always singing. - He tried to get me to help him. - Next time. - You should know better than to ask a lady her age. - I want something cold to drink. - It's fun to learn about foreign cultures. - She helped cook lunch. - They had to change their schedule because the train arrived late. - Why don't you take the day off? - Where did you get to know her? - She advised him not to do that. - I went to the airport by taxi. - I started a new blog. I'll do my best not to be one of those people who blogs a lot right at the start and then quits blogging. - I found the boy fast asleep. - Is Mr. Smith an American? - I have aches and pains all over my body. - Do you think they'll win the championship this year? - She is my classmate. - I have a headache. - - ( EnglishH 0223 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=You're+always+singing.+-+He+tried+to+get+me+to+help+him.+-+Next+time.+-+You+should+know+better+than+to+ask+a+lady+her+age.+-+I+want+something+cold+to+drink.+-+It's+fun+to+learn+about+foreign+cultures.+-+She+helped+cook+lunch.+-+They+had+to+change+their+schedule+because+the+train+arrived+late.+-+Why+don't+you+take+the+day+off?+-+Where+did+you+get+to+know+her?+-+She+advised+him+not+to+do+that.+-+I+went+to+the+airport+by+taxi.+-+I+started+a+new+blog.+I'll+do+my+best+not+to+be+one+of+those+people+who+blogs+a+lot+right+at+the+start+and+then+quits+blogging.+-+I+found+the+boy+fast+asleep.+-+Is+Mr.+Smith+an+American?+-+I+have+aches+and+pains+all+over+my+body.+-+Do+you+think+they'll+win+the+championship+this+year?+-+She+is+my+classmate.+-+I+have+a+headache.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .