Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Common sentences: He found the box under the table. - I told you guys to go home. Why are you still here? - I have to be back home by seven. - When does the bus leave? - She surprised him with a small gift. - I was impressed by his music. - He lived in a typical Japanese-style house. - Do you know how to drive? - How much do you feed your dog? - Now that you are eighteen, you can get a driver's license. - She advised him not to drink too much. - The car was stuck in the mud. - How about tomorrow night? - Tom decided to take matters into his own hands. - The opera starts at seven. - I don't like people who get angry easily. - You are wanted on the phone. - Expiration date? - He will come soon. - - ( EnglishH 0218 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He+found+the+box+under+the+table.+-+I+told+you+guys+to+go+home.+Why+are+you+still+here?+-+I+have+to+be+back+home+by+seven.+-+When+does+the+bus+leave?+-+She+surprised+him+with+a+small+gift.+-+I+was+impressed+by+his+music.+-+He+lived+in+a+typical+Japanese-style+house.+-+Do+you+know+how+to+drive?+-+How+much+do+you+feed+your+dog?+-+Now+that+you+are+eighteen,+you+can+get+a+driver's+license.+-+She+advised+him+not+to+drink+too+much.+-+The+car+was+stuck+in+the+mud.+-+How+about+tomorrow+night?+-+Tom+decided+to+take+matters+into+his+own+hands.+-+The+opera+starts+at+seven.+-+I+don't+like+people+who+get+angry+easily.+-+You+are+wanted+on+the+phone.+-+Expiration+date?+-+He+will+come+soon.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .