Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Common sentences: Everything is ready. - Communications broke down. - He tried to get me to help him. - She's in the hospital now. - OK, I think I'm done, is this correct? - Tom has no idea what to do. - We sometimes meet them. - Will you come and pick me up? - She couldn't convince him to buy her a new car. - Is she staying at a hotel? - She is trying to save as much money as she can. - We arrived first. - I'd like to reserve a seat. - I added his name to the list. - She acted as if she knew nothing about it. - He has a large house and two cars. - Most car accidents happen because drivers aren't paying attention. - She lives in quite a big mansion. - Grace looked angry. - - ( EnglishH 0220 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Everything+is+ready.+-+Communications+broke+down.+-+He+tried+to+get+me+to+help+him.+-+She's+in+the+hospital+now.+-+OK,+I+think+I'm+done,+is+this+correct?+-+Tom+has+no+idea+what+to+do.+-+We+sometimes+meet+them.+-+Will+you+come+and+pick+me+up?+-+She+couldn't+convince+him+to+buy+her+a+new+car.+-+Is+she+staying+at+a+hotel?+-+She+is+trying+to+save+as+much+money+as+she+can.+-+We+arrived+first.+-+I'd+like+to+reserve+a+seat.+-+I+added+his+name+to+the+list.+-+She+acted+as+if+she+knew+nothing+about+it.+-+He+has+a+large+house+and+two+cars.+-+Most+car+accidents+happen+because+drivers+aren't+paying+attention.+-+She+lives+in+quite+a+big+mansion.+-+Grace+looked+angry.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .