Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Common sentences: He had an accident at work. - She advised him on how to stay healthy. - Thanks. And this word? How do you pronounce this? - I don't feel much like talking right now. - Do you get along with your boss? - I haven't eaten since breakfast and I'm very hungry. - This is the last game. - Mike runs fastest in his class. - What do you call this animal in Japanese? - I can't remember. - I can see a ship in the distance. - No wonder your English is so good. - A ball is floating down the river. - She didn't try to translate the letter. - Don't climb on this! - Let's ask the teacher. - She fooled him. - How's business? - We obeyed the rules. - - ( EnglishH 1746 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He+had+an+accident+at+work.+-+She+advised+him+on+how+to+stay+healthy.+-+Thanks.+And+this+word?+How+do+you+pronounce+this?+-+I+don't+feel+much+like+talking+right+now.+-+Do+you+get+along+with+your+boss?+-+I+haven't+eaten+since+breakfast+and+I'm+very+hungry.+-+This+is+the+last+game.+-+Mike+runs+fastest+in+his+class.+-+What+do+you+call+this+animal+in+Japanese?+-+I+can't+remember.+-+I+can+see+a+ship+in+the+distance.+-+No+wonder+your+English+is+so+good.+-+A+ball+is+floating+down+the+river.+-+She+didn't+try+to+translate+the+letter.+-+Don't+climb+on+this!+-+Let's+ask+the+teacher.+-+She+fooled+him.+-+How's+business?+-+We+obeyed+the+rules.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .