Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Common sentences: Tom decided to give up city life and live in the country. - It's almost half past eleven. - My younger brother is watching TV. - I was reading a diet book the other day. It said that if you eat meat and nothing else, you'll lose weight quickly. - It is time to shut the gate. - She took care of the children. - Tom went back to his hometown. - She doesn't speak Japanese at home. - He is walking towards the station. - We must go to school. - What's your name? - Will she come? - There has always been war and there always will be. - Over here. - Why did you get so angry? - Do you know where your father went? - We can see Mt. Fuji over there. - I think it's time for me to wash my car. - I'm not sure that's true. I haven't heard anything about it. - - ( EnglishH 1741 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Tom+decided+to+give+up+city+life+and+live+in+the+country.+-+It's+almost+half+past+eleven.+-+My+younger+brother+is+watching+TV.+-+I+was+reading+a+diet+book+the+other+day.+It+said+that+if+you+eat+meat+and+nothing+else,+you'll+lose+weight+quickly.+-+It+is+time+to+shut+the+gate.+-+She+took+care+of+the+children.+-+Tom+went+back+to+his+hometown.+-+She+doesn't+speak+Japanese+at+home.+-+He+is+walking+towards+the+station.+-+We+must+go+to+school.+-+What's+your+name?+-+Will+she+come?+-+There+has+always+been+war+and+there+always+will+be.+-+Over+here.+-+Why+did+you+get+so+angry?+-+Do+you+know+where+your+father+went?+-+We+can+see+Mt.+Fuji+over+there.+-+I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+wash+my+car.+-+I'm+not+sure+that's+true.+I+haven't+heard+anything+about+it.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .