Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Common sentences: He was seriously injured in the car accident. - I can't live without a TV. - He secretly showed me her picture. - The two of them are in the room. - I will never see him. - Yes. Last time I went to the doctor, he did some tests and told me I have allergies. It gets worse in the spring. - I think you're computer should still be under warranty. You can bring it back to them and they'll fix it for free. - Your watch is on the desk. - I have a sore throat and a slight fever. - Thanks. - Bad weather kept us from going out. - Happiness can't be bought. - I wish I had followed the doctor's advice. - Don't beat around the bush. - She startled him. - The meeting was closed. - She advised him to stop taking that medicine. - We skipped his turn on purpose. - Look at me. - - ( EnglishH 0738 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He+was+seriously+injured+in+the+car+accident.+-+I+can't+live+without+a+TV.+-+He+secretly+showed+me+her+picture.+-+The+two+of+them+are+in+the+room.+-+I+will+never+see+him.+-+Yes.+Last+time+I+went+to+the+doctor,+he+did+some+tests+and+told+me+I+have+allergies.+It+gets+worse+in+the+spring.+-+I+think+you're+computer+should+still+be+under+warranty.+You+can+bring+it+back+to+them+and+they'll+fix+it+for+free.+-+Your+watch+is+on+the+desk.+-+I+have+a+sore+throat+and+a+slight+fever.+-+Thanks.+-+Bad+weather+kept+us+from+going+out.+-+Happiness+can't+be+bought.+-+I+wish+I+had+followed+the+doctor's+advice.+-+Don't+beat+around+the+bush.+-+She+startled+him.+-+The+meeting+was+closed.+-+She+advised+him+to+stop+taking+that+medicine.+-+We+skipped+his+turn+on+purpose.+-+Look+at+me.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .