Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Common sentences: Across from the post office. - I'll call you a taxi. - Tom hasn't finished all his homework yet. - I don't have a ticket. - He got through his work. - She is engaged to him. - I don't like walking home alone after dark. - I'm hungry, so I'm going to get something to eat. - Here's some water. - Your problem is similar to mine. - He had already gone. - I have a great deal to do today. - Do you have school on Saturdays? - My university has dormitories. - He picked up a handkerchief from the floor. - She advised him on that matter. - They gave it to me. - She wanted him to say that he would pay the bill. - Give me a coffee, please. - - ( EnglishH 0741 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Across+from+the+post+office.+-+I'll+call+you+a+taxi.+-+Tom+hasn't+finished+all+his+homework+yet.+-+I+don't+have+a+ticket.+-+He+got+through+his+work.+-+She+is+engaged+to+him.+-+I+don't+like+walking+home+alone+after+dark.+-+I'm+hungry,+so+I'm+going+to+get+something+to+eat.+-+Here's+some+water.+-+Your+problem+is+similar+to+mine.+-+He+had+already+gone.+-+I+have+a+great+deal+to+do+today.+-+Do+you+have+school+on+Saturdays?+-+My+university+has+dormitories.+-+He+picked+up+a+handkerchief+from+the+floor.+-+She+advised+him+on+that+matter.+-+They+gave+it+to+me.+-+She+wanted+him+to+say+that+he+would+pay+the+bill.+-+Give+me+a+coffee,+please.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .