Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Common sentences: What kind of music do you usually listen to? - Do you see that house? That's my house. - Right there. - According to her, he isn't coming. - She always lets her children do what they want to. - There was a big earthquake in San Diego. - It was dark in the room. - The weather is really nice today. Let's walk. - He came home late last night. - She asked him where Jessie was. - A book of stamps costs 3 dollars. So that'll be 23 dollars for everything. - Yes. It's sore. - He had decided on a new policy. - We have a lot to do. - Can you help me? - May I talk to Ms. Brown? - Can you call back later? - OK, let me check availability. I'm sorry. Tickets for that flight are sold out. - I don't even have time to read. - - ( EnglishH 0736 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=What+kind+of+music+do+you+usually+listen+to?+-+Do+you+see+that+house?+That's+my+house.+-+Right+there.+-+According+to+her,+he+isn't+coming.+-+She+always+lets+her+children+do+what+they+want+to.+-+There+was+a+big+earthquake+in+San+Diego.+-+It+was+dark+in+the+room.+-+The+weather+is+really+nice+today.+Let's+walk.+-+He+came+home+late+last+night.+-+She+asked+him+where+Jessie+was.+-+A+book+of+stamps+costs+3+dollars.+So+that'll+be+23+dollars+for+everything.+-+Yes.+It's+sore.+-+He+had+decided+on+a+new+policy.+-+We+have+a+lot+to+do.+-+Can+you+help+me?+-+May+I+talk+to+Ms.+Brown?+-+Can+you+call+back+later?+-+OK,+let+me+check+availability.+I'm+sorry.+Tickets+for+that+flight+are+sold+out.+-+I+don't+even+have+time+to+read.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .