Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Quotes: Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you. - Death and love are the two wings that bear the good man to heaven. - A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong. - However much you knock at nature's door, she will never answer you in comprehensible words. - If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner. ( EnglishH 1752 rdq )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Walk+while+ye+have+the+light,+lest+darkness+come+upon+you.+-+Death+and+love+are+the+two+wings+that+bear+the+good+man+to+heaven.+-+A+good+artist+should+be+isolated.+If+he+isn't+isolated,+something+is+wrong.+-+However+much+you+knock+at+nature's+door,+she+will+never+answer+you+in+comprehensible+words.+-+If+I+had+to+live+my+life+again,+I'd+make+the+same+mistakes,+only+sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .