Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Common sentences: She interrupted him while he was speaking to my father. - According to her, he won't come. - It was getting dark. - I caught up with him soon. - What cities did you go to? - I'm OK. - Where are your credit cards? - How do you come to school? - She named him Charles. - This chair is ugly. - My father loves my mother. - Don't talk in the classroom. - Did you buy any other fruit? - I can hear someone talking in the next room. - She made him a new coat. - Is it all right to eat out tonight? - My dog often lies on the grass. - I had no choice but to accept the offer. - Not really, but I like to play. I use to play a lot when I was in school, but now there's no time. - I should have come earlier. - Is she staying at a hotel? ( EnglishH 1932 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+interrupted+him+while+he+was+speaking+to+my+father.+-+According+to+her,+he+won't+come.+-+It+was+getting+dark.+-+I+caught+up+with+him+soon.+-+What+cities+did+you+go+to?+-+I'm+OK.+-+Where+are+your+credit+cards?+-+How+do+you+come+to+school?+-+She+named+him+Charles.+-+This+chair+is+ugly.+-+My+father+loves+my+mother.+-+Don't+talk+in+the+classroom.+-+Did+you+buy+any+other+fruit?+-+I+can+hear+someone+talking+in+the+next+room.+-+She+made+him+a+new+coat.+-+Is+it+all+right+to+eat+out+tonight?+-+My+dog+often+lies+on+the+grass.+-+I+had+no+choice+but+to+accept+the+offer.+-+Not+really,+but+I+like+to+play.+I+use+to+play+a+lot+when+I+was+in+school,+but+now+there's+no+time.+-+I+should+have+come+earlier.+-+Is+she+staying+at+a+hotel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .