Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2020

Common sentences: We really enjoyed ourselves. - It shouldn't take long. Probably about 15 minutes. - I give up. - It has been cold since yesterday. - This isn't fair. - You seem to like fruit. - Which school does he go to? - I use Firefox. - He's a late bloomer. - No, actually they liked you a lot. They told me they thought you were very nice. They are just shy. They're not use to talking with foreigners. I remember when I first came to the U.S. I was really nervous about speaking with people. - Please come to see me from time to time. - That'd be really cool. I'd like to be a translator too, but I don't think my English is good enough. - No problem. I wanted to remind you that my friend is getting married next week. You're still coming to the wedding with me, right? - Yes, he's married. - Visitors are welcome. - The two of them are in the room. - I don't like it. - She said she had a slight cold. - The desk drawer is open. - It rains a lot in June in Japan. - Oh, that sounds like fun. When does the group meet? ( EnglishH 0202 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=We+really+enjoyed+ourselves.+-+It+shouldn't+take+long.+Probably+about+15+minutes.+-+I+give+up.+-+It+has+been+cold+since+yesterday.+-+This+isn't+fair.+-+You+seem+to+like+fruit.+-+Which+school+does+he+go+to?+-+I+use+Firefox.+-+He's+a+late+bloomer.+-+No,+actually+they+liked+you+a+lot.+They+told+me+they+thought+you+were+very+nice.+They+are+just+shy.+They're+not+use+to+talking+with+foreigners.+I+remember+when+I+first+came+to+the+U.S.+I+was+really+nervous+about+speaking+with+people.+-+Please+come+to+see+me+from+time+to+time.+-+That'd+be+really+cool.+I'd+like+to+be+a+translator+too,+but+I+don't+think+my+English+is+good+enough.+-+No+problem.+I+wanted+to+remind+you+that+my+friend+is+getting+married+next+week.+You're+still+coming+to+the+wedding+with+me,+right?+-+Yes,+he's+married.+-+Visitors+are+welcome.+-+The+two+of+them+are+in+the+room.+-+I+don't+like+it.+-+She+said+she+had+a+slight+cold.+-+The+desk+drawer+is+open.+-+It+rains+a+lot+in+June+in+Japan.+-+Oh,+that+sounds+like+fun.+When+does+the+group+meet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .