Search This Blog

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Quotes: All human wisdom is summed up in two words; wait and hope. - The heart forgets its sorrow and ache. - All art is autobiographical. The pearl is the oyster's autobiography. - Trees are the earth's endless effort to speak to the listening heaven. - I have tried to know absolutely nothing about a great many things, and I have succeeded fairly well. ( EnglishH 0408 rdq )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=All+human+wisdom+is+summed+up+in+two+words;+wait+and+hope.+-+The+heart+forgets+its+sorrow+and+ache.+-+All+art+is+autobiographical.+The+pearl+is+the+oyster's+autobiography.+-+Trees+are+the+earth's+endless+effort+to+speak+to+the+listening+heaven.+-+I+have+tried+to+know+absolutely+nothing+about+a+great+many+things,+and+I+have+succeeded+fairly+well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .