Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2020

Common sentences: Nowadays many people travel by car. - He was dropped from the team for using drugs. - Earthquakes and floods are natural disasters. - When was she born? - I play the piano. - She took a deep breath. - From here to there. - There's a hair in my soup. - Excuse me, what did you say? - Could I help you? - May I use your toilet? - Will you take a check? - Are you allergic to any medicine? - I didn't know apple trees grow from seeds. - I felt a sudden pain in my side. - Can you ride a bicycle? - I gave my seat to the old lady. - Tom is not a lazy boy. As a matter of fact, he works hard. - Take this medicine. - Give me something to write on. - She met him three years ago. ( EnglishH 0200 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Nowadays+many+people+travel+by+car.+-+He+was+dropped+from+the+team+for+using+drugs.+-+Earthquakes+and+floods+are+natural+disasters.+-+When+was+she+born?+-+I+play+the+piano.+-+She+took+a+deep+breath.+-+From+here+to+there.+-+There's+a+hair+in+my+soup.+-+Excuse+me,+what+did+you+say?+-+Could+I+help+you?+-+May+I+use+your+toilet?+-+Will+you+take+a+check?+-+Are+you+allergic+to+any+medicine?+-+I+didn't+know+apple+trees+grow+from+seeds.+-+I+felt+a+sudden+pain+in+my+side.+-+Can+you+ride+a+bicycle?+-+I+gave+my+seat+to+the+old+lady.+-+Tom+is+not+a+lazy+boy.+As+a+matter+of+fact,+he+works+hard.+-+Take+this+medicine.+-+Give+me+something+to+write+on.+-+She+met+him+three+years+ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .