Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Common sentences: He lives above me. - She went to see him the other day. - You're wrong about that. - I will go, rain or shine. - Like father, like son. - I felt quite refreshed after taking a bath. - I am going to start a new job next week. - We are men. - He promised me that he would come at four. - How long will it take? - I heard that one way to stay healthy is to avoid eating any food with unpronounceable ingredients. - Have you ever had Potato soup? - Bye. - What kind of music do you usually listen to? - Has he lived here for two years? - Please write down what he says. - I see. Well, if you talk to Sara again, tell her there's a job opening at my company. Bill can have an interview this week if he wants. - That was a close shave. - We have time to spare. - I'd like to buy something. - I don't think so. ( EnglishH 1930 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He+lives+above+me.+-+She+went+to+see+him+the+other+day.+-+You're+wrong+about+that.+-+I+will+go,+rain+or+shine.+-+Like+father,+like+son.+-+I+felt+quite+refreshed+after+taking+a+bath.+-+I+am+going+to+start+a+new+job+next+week.+-+We+are+men.+-+He+promised+me+that+he+would+come+at+four.+-+How+long+will+it+take?+-+I+heard+that+one+way+to+stay+healthy+is+to+avoid+eating+any+food+with+unpronounceable+ingredients.+-+Have+you+ever+had+Potato+soup?+-+Bye.+-+What+kind+of+music+do+you+usually+listen+to?+-+Has+he+lived+here+for+two+years?+-+Please+write+down+what+he+says.+-+I+see.+Well,+if+you+talk+to+Sara+again,+tell+her+there's+a+job+opening+at+my+company.+Bill+can+have+an+interview+this+week+if+he+wants.+-+That+was+a+close+shave.+-+We+have+time+to+spare.+-+I'd+like+to+buy+something.+-+I+don't+think+so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .