Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2021

Common sentences: Who will take care of the baby? - I was taking a shower then. - When I got home, I noticed that I had lost my wallet. - When the food is bad, it's a real letdown. - I always have a look at the newspaper before breakfast. - Why not? - I am accustomed to cold weather. - Your daughter. - She disliked him. - I see. Talking with other people is very important. - I'm going to take a bath. - I have a poor appetite. - Where is my book? - I'd like you to translate this book into English. - We'll change trains at the next station. - Come tomorrow morning. - He gave an explanation about why he had been absent. - You shouldn't tell him anything about your girlfriend. - I thought it would be difficult for her to get the tickets. - - ( EnglishH 2311 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Who+will+take+care+of+the+baby?+-+I+was+taking+a+shower+then.+-+When+I+got+home,+I+noticed+that+I+had+lost+my+wallet.+-+When+the+food+is+bad,+it's+a+real+letdown.+-+I+always+have+a+look+at+the+newspaper+before+breakfast.+-+Why+not?+-+I+am+accustomed+to+cold+weather.+-+Your+daughter.+-+She+disliked+him.+-+I+see.+Talking+with+other+people+is+very+important.+-+I'm+going+to+take+a+bath.+-+I+have+a+poor+appetite.+-+Where+is+my+book?+-+I'd+like+you+to+translate+this+book+into+English.+-+We'll+change+trains+at+the+next+station.+-+Come+tomorrow+morning.+-+He+gave+an+explanation+about+why+he+had+been+absent.+-+You+shouldn't+tell+him+anything+about+your+girlfriend.+-+I+thought+it+would+be+difficult+for+her+to+get+the+tickets.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .