Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2021

Common sentences: We invited him to our house. - Come into the room. - I have a lot of money in my savings account. - Do you know who wrote this novel? - We were younger then. - My family isn't such a big family. - I don't think it will rain this afternoon. - She graduated with honors. - He hit his head on the shelf. - I don't feel safe walking in that neighborhood at night. - May I look at your passport? - Shut your big mouth. - You can go out, as long as you promise to be back by 11 o'clock. - No news is good news. - I want to sleep. - She's used to getting up early. - I took my temperature every six hours. - We named our only son Tom after my grandfather. - Traveling by boat is a lot of fun. - - ( EnglishH 2309 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Would+you+like+to+dance?+-+Yeah,+I+can't+believe+you+hadn't+heard+about+it.+They+were+talking+about+it+on+CNN+all+day.+-+He's+always+changing+his+mind.+-+Don't+ask+me+for+money.+-+I+use+it.+-+I've+been+very+busy+since+the+new+term+started.+-+You+should+inspect+the+car+well+before+you+buy+it.+-+Have+you+been+told+about+the+problem?+-+Can+I+have+a+receipt+please?+-+She+asked+him+where+Jessie+was.+-+I+think+it's+highly+unlikely+that+I'll+ever+see+my+stolen+motorcycle+again.+-+Does+this+cap+belong+to+you?+-+I+hope+it+snows+all+night+because+I+don't+want+to+go+to+school+tomorrow.+-+I+think+red+would+be+nice.+-+No,+that's+too+early.+I'll+still+be+at+work+then.+-+See+you+later.+-+I+know,+but+I+changed+my+mind.+I'm+too+tired.+-+That's+a+good+question.+-+She+must+have+been+very+beautiful.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .