Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Common sentences: OK. Let me look at your throat. Open your mouth. Your throat's red. Does it hurt? - I don't know the exact place I was born. - How old do you think Tom is? - What do you want? - That'll be fine. Here you are. - She nursed him back to health. - Ted waited for her for a long time. - I'm short of cash at the moment. - She used to wash her hair before going to school. - After that, he went home. - I never imagined anything like this. - Go away. - That's what I've heard. - How many hours a day does she spend in the kitchen? - I am the same age. - That short guy on her right. What's his name? - I was very glad to get a present from her. - He missed the last train. - Really? - - ( EnglishH 0413 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=OK.+Let+me+look+at+your+throat.+Open+your+mouth.+Your+throat's+red.+Does+it+hurt?+-+I+don't+know+the+exact+place+I+was+born.+-+How+old+do+you+think+Tom+is?+-+What+do+you+want?+-+That'll+be+fine.+Here+you+are.+-+She+nursed+him+back+to+health.+-+Ted+waited+for+her+for+a+long+time.+-+I'm+short+of+cash+at+the+moment.+-+She+used+to+wash+her+hair+before+going+to+school.+-+After+that,+he+went+home.+-+I+never+imagined+anything+like+this.+-+Go+away.+-+That's+what+I've+heard.+-+How+many+hours+a+day+does+she+spend+in+the+kitchen?+-+I+am+the+same+age.+-+That+short+guy+on+her+right.+What's+his+name?+-+I+was+very+glad+to+get+a+present+from+her.+-+He+missed+the+last+train.+-+Really?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .