Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Common sentences: Can you see that small house? - He found it difficult to please his father. - What's she like? - I'm afraid I took your umbrella by mistake. - Anyhow, I'm relieved the test is over. - Is his father a doctor? - The dog was run over by a car. - May I look at your passport? - She advised him to become a teacher. - Do you know how to open this box? - I hung my coat in the hall closet. - I used to feed my dog twice a day. - At 3 o'clock. - He hated lying. - I don't know what Mary is looking for. - I hear that he eats frogs. - I have been abroad several times this year. - I don't want you eating between meals. - I didn't want to surprise you. - - ( EnglishH 0246 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Can+you+see+that+small+house?+-+He+found+it+difficult+to+please+his+father.+-+What's+she+like?+-+I'm+afraid+I+took+your+umbrella+by+mistake.+-+Anyhow,+I'm+relieved+the+test+is+over.+-+Is+his+father+a+doctor?+-+The+dog+was+run+over+by+a+car.+-+May+I+look+at+your+passport?+-+She+advised+him+to+become+a+teacher.+-+Do+you+know+how+to+open+this+box?+-+I+hung+my+coat+in+the+hall+closet.+-+I+used+to+feed+my+dog+twice+a+day.+-+At+3+o'clock.+-+He+hated+lying.+-+I+don't+know+what+Mary+is+looking+for.+-+I+hear+that+he+eats+frogs.+-+I+have+been+abroad+several+times+this+year.+-+I+don't+want+you+eating+between+meals.+-+I+didn't+want+to+surprise+you.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .