Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Common sentences: Is there anything else you want me to do? - I want something to drink. - She is the one who feeds our dog. - You may read this book. - Mary declined an invitation to the concert. - Thousands of people were there. - What he said turned out to be true. - Thanks. I'll be right back. - The math homework proved to be easier than I had expected. - I got divorced. - How long is it? - She looked excited. - Did you go see the doctor yet? - She made him clean his room. - My stomach's full. - Mary was John's girlfriend all through high school. - I bought a red tie. - He can run faster than I can. - That's certainly one possibility. - - ( EnglishH 0415 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Maybe+a+cake?+-+I+didn't+know+apple+trees+grow+from+seeds.+-+Everyone+thinks+the+same+thing.+-+Lincoln+died+in+1865.+-+My+university+has+dormitories.+-+We+couldn't+go+out+because+of+the+heavy+rain.+-+I+arrived+at+the+bus+stop+just+after+the+bus+left.+-+He+took+out+his+handkerchief.+-+I'll+take+it.+-+This+data+isn't+accurate+at+all.+-+I+can+swim+across+the+river.+-+What+does+it+mean?+-+I+love+you.+-+Yes,+I+think+we're+going+to+rent+a+movie.+Have+you+seen+anything+good+lately?+-+I+like+taking+walks.+-+The+sooner,+the+better.+-+I+want+to+sleep+a+little+more.+-+Sure.+Here+it+is.+-+She+traveled+around+Japan.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .