Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Quotes: Forgive many things in others; nothing in yourself. - We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end. - Great art is as irrational as great music. It is mad with its own loveliness. - Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence. - Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas. ( EnglishH 0721 rdq )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Forgive+many+things+in+others;+nothing+in+yourself.+-+We+are+all+born+for+love.+It+is+the+principle+of+existence,+and+its+only+end.+-+Great+art+is+as+irrational+as+great+music.+It+is+mad+with+its+own+loveliness.+-+Knowing+trees,+I+understand+the+meaning+of+patience.+Knowing+grass,+I+can+appreciate+persistence.+-+Mail+your+packages+early+so+the+post+office+can+lose+them+in+time+for+Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .