Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Quotes: Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change. - All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time. - A good photograph is knowing where to stand. - I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion. - There is still no cure for the common birthday. ( EnglishH 0313 rdq )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Only+the+wisest+and+stupidest+of+men+never+change.+-+All+love+shifts+and+changes.+I+don't+know+if+you+can+be+wholeheartedly+in+love+all+the+time.+-+A+good+photograph+is+knowing+where+to+stand.+-+I+would+rather+sit+on+a+pumpkin+and+have+it+all+to+myself,+than+be+crowded+on+a+velvet+cushion.+-+There+is+still+no+cure+for+the+common+birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .