Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Common sentences: She cremated him against his wishes. - We made pancakes for breakfast. - The room is at the end of the hall. - I believe in him. - Are you a student? - I'm sorry to hear that you got a divorce. - Will feeding my dog garlic cause any problems? - I'm getting along with my mother-in-law very well. - Here you are. - He said he would write to me, but he hasn't. - No one came except Mary. - I will try it again. - I hear that she's a famous actress. - I must buy one. - I changed my address last month. - You may stay here if you want to. - My father fixed a broken chair. - Beautiful day, isn't it? - Hey, How's it going? - I agreed to the proposal. - How have you been? ( EnglishH 0335 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+cremated+him+against+his+wishes.+-+We+made+pancakes+for+breakfast.+-+The+room+is+at+the+end+of+the+hall.+-+I+believe+in+him.+-+Are+you+a+student?+-+I'm+sorry+to+hear+that+you+got+a+divorce.+-+Will+feeding+my+dog+garlic+cause+any+problems?+-+I'm+getting+along+with+my+mother-in-law+very+well.+-+Here+you+are.+-+He+said+he+would+write+to+me,+but+he+hasn't.+-+No+one+came+except+Mary.+-+I+will+try+it+again.+-+I+hear+that+she's+a+famous+actress.+-+I+must+buy+one.+-+I+changed+my+address+last+month.+-+You+may+stay+here+if+you+want+to.+-+My+father+fixed+a+broken+chair.+-+Beautiful+day,+isn't+it?+-+Hey,+How's+it+going?+-+I+agreed+to+the+proposal.+-+How+have+you+been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .