Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Common sentences: He closed the door. - I don't want to fail my exams. - Let him do as he likes. - Do ghosts really exist? - That's something that happens quite often. - It'll snow tomorrow. - I learned to live without her. - I am thinking about my children. - Mike runs fastest in his class. - It's not worth reading any further. - Do you like music? - Did you buy anything? - My association with them didn't last long. - Do you have any vacancies? - I am accustomed to cold weather. - I have a hunch that it will rain. - What color? - Can't you hear the sound? - Let's leave the decision to Tom. - Tom is living with his uncle now. - He began to run. ( EnglishH 0333 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He+closed+the+door.+-+I+don't+want+to+fail+my+exams.+-+Let+him+do+as+he+likes.+-+Do+ghosts+really+exist?+-+That's+something+that+happens+quite+often.+-+It'll+snow+tomorrow.+-+I+learned+to+live+without+her.+-+I+am+thinking+about+my+children.+-+Mike+runs+fastest+in+his+class.+-+It's+not+worth+reading+any+further.+-+Do+you+like+music?+-+Did+you+buy+anything?+-+My+association+with+them+didn't+last+long.+-+Do+you+have+any+vacancies?+-+I+am+accustomed+to+cold+weather.+-+I+have+a+hunch+that+it+will+rain.+-+What+color?+-+Can't+you+hear+the+sound?+-+Let's+leave+the+decision+to+Tom.+-+Tom+is+living+with+his+uncle+now.+-+He+began+to+run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .