Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2022

Common sentences: That sounds very tempting. - Tell me why you want to go there. - Tom denied having stolen the money. - You'd better go to see your family doctor at once. - I thought that book was difficult to read. - What are you talking about? - I'd also like to mail this letter. - I wish I were a millionaire. - We should start getting Christmas gifts for the children. - Is it cold outside? - Yes, that's true, but my wife found a new apartment on the Internet the other day and she wants to move right away. - She held him tightly and never wanted to let go. - I don't feed my dog in the morning. - I think it's time for me to get my eyes checked. - I'm sure that she has arrived at the village by now. - She called him a liar. - He was born in Ohio. - Please help yourself to the cake. - She rejected my proposal. - - ( EnglishH 0428 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=That+sounds+very+tempting.+-+Tell+me+why+you+want+to+go+there.+-+Tom+denied+having+stolen+the+money.+-+You'd+better+go+to+see+your+family+doctor+at+once.+-+I+thought+that+book+was+difficult+to+read.+-+What+are+you+talking+about?+-+I'd+also+like+to+mail+this+letter.+-+I+wish+I+were+a+millionaire.+-+We+should+start+getting+Christmas+gifts+for+the+children.+-+Is+it+cold+outside?+-+Yes,+that's+true,+but+my+wife+found+a+new+apartment+on+the+Internet+the+other+day+and+she+wants+to+move+right+away.+-+She+held+him+tightly+and+never+wanted+to+let+go.+-+I+don't+feed+my+dog+in+the+morning.+-+I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+get+my+eyes+checked.+-+I'm+sure+that+she+has+arrived+at+the+village+by+now.+-+She+called+him+a+liar.+-+He+was+born+in+Ohio.+-+Please+help+yourself+to+the+cake.+-+She+rejected+my+proposal.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .