Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2022

Common sentences: He likes to work in the garden. - Alright, then please put it in a bag and take it outside. - Are you sure that you want to go there? - Hi Kim. - I want to play the guitar. - Please come. - Come and see me at eleven o'clock. - I heard that you ate steak for dinner last night. - Few people think so. - I found the boy fast asleep. - I think it's highly unlikely that we'll ever get any help from the national government. - I had an enjoyable two weeks in London. - I did that without consulting anyone. - No problem. - I think I'll have the lobster. What are you going to have? - What time do you usually go to bed? - Who will look after your dog? - Las Vegas is in the southwest. - I'm looking forward to touring bookstores in the US. - - ( EnglishH 0425 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He+likes+to+work+in+the+garden.+-+Alright,+then+please+put+it+in+a+bag+and+take+it+outside.+-+Are+you+sure+that+you+want+to+go+there?+-+Hi+Kim.+-+I+want+to+play+the+guitar.+-+Please+come.+-+Come+and+see+me+at+eleven+o'clock.+-+I+heard+that+you+ate+steak+for+dinner+last+night.+-+Few+people+think+so.+-+I+found+the+boy+fast+asleep.+-+I+think+it's+highly+unlikely+that+we'll+ever+get+any+help+from+the+national+government.+-+I+had+an+enjoyable+two+weeks+in+London.+-+I+did+that+without+consulting+anyone.+-+No+problem.+-+I+think+I'll+have+the+lobster.+What+are+you+going+to+have?+-+What+time+do+you+usually+go+to+bed?+-+Who+will+look+after+your+dog?+-+Las+Vegas+is+in+the+southwest.+-+I'm+looking+forward+to+touring+bookstores+in+the+US.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .